Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekly Kitty Fix - The Birthday Boy

It was my birthday this past Sunday. I am a big boy now, 1 year old. My Mommy and Daddy went to a pet boutique store that just opened in our neighborhood, Ritzy Rover (I am pretending Rover is a cat's name), and got me some really cool kitty toys. It was a good day.

I got a boogie mat...
Boogie Mat
and a sparkle toy...
Sparkle Toy
and a fuzzy toy...
I really like my fuzzy toy...
Fuzz Toy
then a mousy...
Hansel
oh boy! another fuzzy toy...
Kitty Birthday
and then kitty treats, but they made me share with my sister...
Treats


Also THANK YOU Grandma for my Fancy Feast Appetizers!Kitties Eating

2 comments:

Pamela McCarville said...

I wish I could of celebrated with you. Looks like you got lots of fun toys. You should probably share them with Gretel every now and then.

Glad you had a super day.

Love Aunt Pamie

Icats Nitram said...

Thank you Aunt Pamie. The vet said I am much better than when you came to visit last time so maybe on your next visit I won't be so hissy...but then again, maybe not.

Purrs and headbutts,
Hansel