Friday, June 26, 2009

Free Ice-cream cone printable gift tags

I was trying to be more systematic with my blog entries and post my latest book read on Friday’s. Well this is Friday and as you will quickly notice, this is not a book post. Last week was the culprit, because I can blame the week vs. yours truly, right? It was one of those weeks where a million of this and that’s cropped up and thus even though I had the entry all ready to post on Friday, it did not get input until Tuesday. I am hoping to get back on track by next week, which trust me, that will be a pretty big feat.

Meanwhile, I discovered that All Us All the Time site has added free ice-cream cone gift tags to their printable gift tag page. And really, shouldn’t all Friday’s be filled with free cute stuff?

ice cream gift tags

No comments: