Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Shoppe in Denver

CupcakesMy sister read about a grand opening of a new shop here in Denver that serves cupcakes and cereal. To someone who lives on cereal and loves frosting no matter form, or should I say top, it is served on, I had to check it out. Next time my sister was down we headed off to the Blue Bird District on Colfax to dine at The Shoppe.

Disappointed we were not! Over 20 brands of cereal and we were served at our table with big bowls of Special K with our own carafe of skim milk (they have 6 different varieties of milk). They also offer several toppings that you can have on your cereal such as raisins, chocolate chips, marshmallows, strawberries, walnuts and lots more. We chose to have our cereal naked, but next time, who knows, I might go wild and top it with some bananas and blueberries. Then you can follow up your meal with scrumptious vanilla frosting with a cupcake thrown in (or several other flavors). Wow, does it get any better than that? Well, I am glad you asked, because yes it does. They also carry art, books, journals, and other small goodies. Cupcakes, cereal and art, how sweet is that?

I just visited their blog and see that they also have free WI-FI available and I so wish I lived in the area because they deliver. Cupcakes and cereal delivered right to your door, I tell you, throw in a non-fat latte and I would never have to leave my house again.

They are having an Easter cupcake decorating class tomorrow from 12pm to 3pm, a fun and delicious way to celebrate the holiday. Located at 3103 East Colfax between Steele and St. Paul, if you live in Denver or plan on visiting this city, here is one place to add to your stops, The Shoppe.

2 comments:

The Shoppe: Cereal+Cupcakes+Design Goods said...

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate the support + love! Love, Emma + Tran at The Shoppe!

The Shoppe: Cereal+Cupcakes+Design Goods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.