Friday, July 20, 2007

Freaky Friday

I am watching Dr. Who and reading the paper with the calico on the lap, when she darts off into the other room. Next commercial I peak in and see her sitting there by the staircase but I am not seeing anything. I go to the kitchen to get me a drink of water and head back to the couch to witness her chasing this gargantuan spider! I grab her and the spider escapes behind a guitar amp up next to our over-sized stuffed chair, as it was a speedy little devil too.

Needless to say, I missed the last half of Dr. Who and spent the rest of the evening crouched on my couch staring at the chair. I know it is still there, growing even bigger, watching me, mocking me, lurking around in the middle of the night staring at me in my sleep planning my demise.

I know a story exist here somewhere, and if it didn’t give me the heebie jeebies, I would look for it to start writing, but it does, so I won’t.

Spider
Desperately trying to find my happy place.

No comments: